Have Fun Acting Together!
4:30PM - 5:30PM
Introducing Oh The Drama! A new group acting lesson for kids! This program offers a fun, active and creative space to explore character development, story telling, getting out of your comfort zone, improvisation skills and creating your own play! This is an incredibly fun and safe space for kids to delve into their imagination and perform on a level most suited to each individual. Join us and let's get creative!
Spring Registration is now OPEN!
Oh the Drama Fees
Kids Acting Class 6-12y/o
Group Workshop at the VE Studio
Price per student
|Package||Regular Price||Sale Price||Savings||Booking Deadline|
- 1x 60min
- 7x 60min
- Do I need any experience? Nope.
- Do I have to be perfect? Heck no!
Ready to Sign Up?
- Complete registration process
- You must register here prior to attending the class
- Check email for appointment confirmation
- Once registered please send fee via email money transfer to email@example.com or pay by credit card via invoice
- Check email for invoice
- See you there!
Due to the number of attendees, payments can no longer accepted at the door.
What to Bring?
- Clothes you can move in (there may be times where we are on the floor or jumping and being active, so dress accordingly)
- Good sense of humour
- A kind attitude
- Your imagination 😉
How to prep for Oh the Drama:
- Quite simply, come ready to play.
- Bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute and you will be guaranteed a good time performing together!
- Returning students: Bring any materials already provided to you. New students: Materials will be provided for you.
Benefits of Oh the Drama!:
- Overcome stage fright
- Create stories and characters
- Use your imagination
- Learn to think on your feet with improvisation skills
- Create a play with your peers
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Improve social skills
- Have fun
- Word Speak – Register Today!
Every Tuesday, beginning January 8, “Word Speak” is a Spoken Word/Public Speaking Workshop where students (teens and adults 13+) learn easy techniques to defeat performance …
- Master Class+ – Register Today!
The Master Class Plus+ is a new and improved singing workshop! Student performers will learn to sing songs while accompanied by a professional musician (ie …
- Kids Drama Class – Register Today!
Every Wednesday, beginning January 16, kids get to be kids and create a play together! “Oh the Drama!” is a great opportunity to learn how …
- Kids Choir – Register Today!
Every Monday, beginning January 14th, kids get to be kids and perform fun songs as a group. “Joining Voices” is a great opportunity to learn …
General Rules and etiquette:
- This is a safe place for us to be as silly and bold as we choose to. I ask that you support and be kind to every other student who is out there taking a risk. We do not laugh at or make fun of anyone. Bullying is not tolerated here!
- Arrive 10 minutes before class so we can start on time and finish on time.
- Leave phones and any other distractions outside the classroom so we can focus on our fun work!
- If you are running late, no need to blow up my phone. Just show up!
- See Terms for more info