Have Fun Singing Together!
4:30PM - 5:30PM
Joining Voices is a choir where kids can join with other kids and sing songs together. Whether it is your first time singing, nervous to sing on your own or you are a daily singer, this is the perfect place to get together and sing! Here, we lose the formality of a choir and learn a song together. Learn singing, harmonies, stage presence, and blending tones together, all while doing it with a smile!
Spring Registration is now OPEN!
Joining Voices Fees
Kids Choir 6-12y/o
Group Workshop at the VE Studio
Price per student
|Package||Regular Price||Sale Price||Savings||Booking Deadline|
- 1x 60min
- 7x 60min
- Do I need any experience? Nope.
- Do I have to be perfect? Heck no!
Ready to Sign Up?
- Complete registration process
- You must register here prior to attending the class
- Check email for appointment confirmation
- Once registered please send fee via email money transfer to email@example.com or pay by credit card via invoice
- Check email for invoice
- See you there!
Due to the number of attendees, payments can no longer accepted at the door.
What to Bring?
- A positive attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Your voice 😉
How to prep for Joining Voices:
- Quite simply, come ready to sing.
- Bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute and you will be guaranteed a good time singing together!
- Returning students: Bring any materials already provided to you. New students: Materials will be provided for you.
Benefits of Joining Voices:
- Sing together
- Blend voices
- Learn harmonies and part singing
- Learn music in a laid back, positive and safe environment
- Sing songs you love to sing with others
- Improve general singing skills
- Keep it simple
- Have fun
- Word Speak – Register Today!
Every Tuesday, beginning January 8, “Word Speak” is a Spoken Word/Public Speaking Workshop where students (teens and adults 13+) learn easy techniques to defeat performance …
- Master Class+ – Register Today!
The Master Class Plus+ is a new and improved singing workshop! Student performers will learn to sing songs while accompanied by a professional musician (ie …
- Kids Drama Class – Register Today!
Every Wednesday, beginning January 16, kids get to be kids and create a play together! “Oh the Drama!” is a great opportunity to learn how …
- Kids Choir – Register Today!
Every Monday, beginning January 14th, kids get to be kids and perform fun songs as a group. “Joining Voices” is a great opportunity to learn …
General Rules and etiquette:
- Be sure to read the emailed Vocal Euphoria Appointment confirmation.
- Please be courteous and avoid calling, emailing or pming me at the last min (24hrs). It takes alot of work and logistics to organize classes and workshops and we want to spend as much time as possible singing!
- This is a safe place for us to be as silly and bold as we choose to. I ask that you support and be kind to every other student who is out there taking a risk. We do not laugh at or make fun of anyone. Bullying is not tolerated here!
- Arrive 15 min prior to workshop. We will start on time
- If you are in the room, please sing out! The only way anyone benefits from this class is to participate in Joining Voices!
- If you are running late, no need to blow up my phone. Just show up!
- See Terms for more info