Discover Your Talent and Conquer Stage Fright
4:30PM - 5:30PM
Impromptu Theatre is a fun and exciting improv class where students learn to think on their feet, build confidence and conquer stage fright while performing in unscripted spontaneous bliss! Work in an active and creative space, explore character development, develop storytelling skills, and get out of your comfort zone! This is a safe space for to delve into your imagination and perform on a whole other level! w/Instructor/Vocal Sensei Carolyn Thompson
Spring Registration is now OPEN!
IMPORTANT!!! In order for us to reserve the room, it is very important that all student performers register one week prior to WorkSpeak
Group Workshop at the VE Studio
Price per student
Discount Package available!
|Package||Regular Price||Sale Price||Savings||Booking Deadline|
- 1x 60min
- 3x 60min
- Do I need any experience? Nope.
- Do I have to be perfect? Heck no!
Ready to Sign Up?
- Complete registration process
- You must register here prior to attending the class
- Check email for appointment confirmation
- Once registered please send fee via email money transfer to email@example.com or pay by credit card via invoice
- Check email for invoice
- See you there!
Due to the number of attendees, payments can no longer accepted at the door.
- Pop Life CTV
I was a part of the panel on an episode of Pop Life CTV that aired yesterday discussing stage fright! With talented #singers Kiesza and …
- Word Speak – Register Today!
Every Tuesday, beginning January 8, “Word Speak” is a Spoken Word/Public Speaking Workshop where students (teens and adults 13+) learn easy techniques to defeat performance …
- Master Class+ – Register Today!
The Master Class Plus+ is a new and improved singing workshop! Student performers will learn to sing songs while accompanied by a professional musician (ie …
General Rules and etiquette:
- This is a safe place for us to be as silly and bold as we choose to. I ask that you support and be kind to every other student who is out there taking a risk. We do not laugh at or make fun of anyone. Bullying is not tolerated here!
- Arrive 10 minutes before class so we can start on time and finish on time.
- Leave phones and any other distractions outside the classroom so we can focus on our fun work!
- If you are running late, no need to blow up my phone. Just show up!
- See Terms for more info