Get Rid of Stage Fright
7PM - 9PM
Conquer Karaoke is where students finally learn how to defeat their performance anxiety and just sing! Standing and singing in front of an audience can be scary and its hard to find a safe space to learn how to sing in front of others. This is where you get to come and make mistakes. You get to be yourself, warts and all, and sing like you never have before. Nobody is expecting you to be perfect. You will perform karaoke songs in front of an audience of fellow students, in a warm and friendly environment. Whether beginner or advanced, each Student Performer will receive feedback from me, Vocal Sensei Carolyn Thompson, on how to improve technique, performance and stage presence. Fellow students are encouraged to give constructive, positive feedback and help each other grow as singers.
Spring Registration is now OPEN!
- Do I need any experience? Nope.
- Do I have to be perfect? Heck no!
Ready to Sign Up?
- Complete registration process
- You must register here and pay online prior to attending the class
- No cash at the door
- Check email for appointment confirmation
- Once registered please send fee via email money transfer to email@example.com or pay by credit card via invoice
- Check email for invoice
- See you there!
Due to the number of attendees, payments can no longer accepted at the door.
What to Bring?
- A positive attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Your voice 😉
How to prep for Conquer Karaoke:
- Come ready to sing
- Bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Check for a new theme each week
- If you know what you want to sing send your karaoke You Tube links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Conquer Karaoke:
- Overcome stage fright
- Try out new techniques
- Learn from fellow students
- Perform in front of an audience
- Get feedback
- Improve your skills
- Perform solo, duo or even trio
- Keep it simple
- Try out different genres
- Have fun
Conquer Karaoke Fees
Teen/Adult Singing Class 13+
Group Workshop at the VE Studio
Price per student
|Package||Regular Price||Sale Price||Savings||Booking Deadline|
- 1x 120min
- 3x 120min
- 1x 120min
- Word Speak – Register Today!
Every Tuesday, beginning January 8, “Word Speak” is a Spoken Word/Public Speaking Workshop where students (teens and adults 13+) learn easy techniques to defeat performance …
- Master Class+ – Register Today!
The Master Class Plus+ is a new and improved singing workshop! Student performers will learn to sing songs while accompanied by a professional musician (ie …
- Kids Drama Class – Register Today!
Every Wednesday, beginning January 16, kids get to be kids and create a play together! “Oh the Drama!” is a great opportunity to learn how …
- Kids Choir – Register Today!
Every Monday, beginning January 14th, kids get to be kids and perform fun songs as a group. “Joining Voices” is a great opportunity to learn …
General Rules and etiquette:
- Please be courteous and avoid calling, emailing or pming me at the last min (24hrs). It takes alot of work and logistics to organize classes and workshops, so if you waited till the last min to get organized then I'm sorry but I can't help you. Be sure to read the emailed Vocal Euphoria Appointment confirmation and reminders for further instructions.
- Arrive 15 min prior to workshop. We will start on time
- Student performers can bring family or friends as guests. $10 each
- If you are running late, no need to blow up my phone. Just show up!
- See Terms for more info