What is Vocal Superstars?
Vocal Superstars is a fun, 4 week, singing performance workshop for Kids! Tweens and Teens learn how to sing and perform, just like the pros, in a warm and friendly environment. Pro Singer, TEDx Talks Speaker, and Voice & Performance Coach, Carolyn T, helps kids boost confidence, improve tone, conquer stage fright and belt out their favourite songs on point!
4 weeks – POSTPONED! STAY TUNED
1PM – 2PM: $195 for Tweens (9 to 12 years old)
2:30PM – 4PM: $230 for Teens (13 to 17 years old)
Limited Spots Available!
Ready to Sign Up?
- Complete registration process
- registration deadline is Wednesday June 28th
- Send fee via email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Due to the number of attendees, payment will not be accepted at the door
- IMPORTANT!!! Read confirmation email for preparation instructions!
- See you there!
Do I need any experience? Nope
Do I have to be perfect? Heck no!
Can friends or family come watch?
No….just registered students please. Most kids are nervous enough to speak in front of an audience so out of respect for those students and to minimize distractions, friends and family who are not registered will be politely asked to wait outside.
What to Bring?
- Notepad and pen
- Sheet music and/or Mp3 player
- Positive attitude
- A smile
- Your voice 😉
IMPORTANT! How to prep for the Vocal Superstars workshop:
- Please choose 2x songs you would like to sing.
- Song #1 with piano accompaniment
- Song#2 with piano accompaniment or karaoke/instrumental track
- Each song can be up to 3.5 min long, maximum
- at least one song must use piano accompaniment
- Sheet music and Instrumental tracks
- Purchase printed sheet music.
- Download instrumental track to your phone/mp3 player.
- clean instrumental tracks (in your key) can be purchased and downloaded at karaokeversion.com
- there is no guaranteed access to wifi so if you want to use the music from a youtube instrumental/karaoke video then you will have to rely on your phone data for internet access
- tracks must be instrumental only (no lead singer)
- Yes you can play your own instrument with the pianist and/or for your second tune (ie guitar – minimal gear/quick setup).
- Lyrics must be memorized!
- go to Student Resources for memorization tips and tricks
- piano accompaniment, PA, Speakers and microphone will be provided
- songs and microphone technique can be practiced in private sessions
Benefits of Speech Superstars
- Overcome stage fright
- Try out new techniques
- Learn from fellow students
- Perform in front of an audience
- Get feedback
- Improve your skills
- Perform solo, duo or even trio
- Learn to sing, unrehearsed, with piano accompaniment
- Have fun
General Rules and etiquette:
- Please be courteous and avoid calling, emailing or pming me at the last min (24hrs). It takes alot of work and logistics to organize classes and workshops, so if you waited till the last min to get organized then I’m sorry but I can’t help you. Be sure to read the emailed Vocal Euphoria Appointment confirmation and reminders for further instructions.
- Arrive 15 min prior to workshop. We will start on time
- Parents, guardian, family or friends accompanying students/children will be asked to wait outside to minimize distractions. (Unless the event is public ie. Master Class is $10 for guests)
- If you are running late, no need to blow up my phone. Just show up!
With your permission, Vocal Euphoria would like to take photos or videos of students singing to post on the website or social media page. Students are also encouraged to take photos and videos of their own songs to use as a learning tool.
See Terms for more info
This event is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-negotiable
Ask about corporate team building workshops!