What is Speech Superstars?
Speech Superstars is a fun, 4 week, public speaking workshop for Kids! Tweens and Teens learn how to deliver a speech, just like the pros, in a warm and friendly environment. Pro Singer, TEDx Talks Speaker and Voice & Performance Coach, Carolyn T, helps kids boost confidence, conquer stage fright, and present their favourite stories, poems, spoken word and speeches like a boss!
4 weeks – POSTPONED! STAY TUNED
1PM – 2PM: $150 for Tweens (9 to 12 years old)
2:30PM – 4PM: $185 for Teens (13 to 17 years old
Limited Spots Available!
Ready to Sign Up?
- Complete registration process
- registration deadline is Monday July 3rd
- Send fee via email money transfer to email@example.com or pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Due to the number of attendees, payment will not be accepted at the door
- IMPORTANT!!! Read confirmation email for preparation instructions!
- See you there!
Do I need any experience? Nope
Do I have to be perfect? Heck no!
Can friends or family come watch?
No….just registered students please. Most kids are nervous enough to speak in front of an audience so out of respect for those students and to minimize distractions, friends and family who are not registered will be politely asked to wait outside.
What to Bring?
- Notepad and pen
- Positive attitude
- A smile
- Your voice 😉
IMPORTANT! How to prep for the Speech Superstars workshop:
- Please choose 2x speeches you would like to present
- Find stories, monologues, spoken word, poems etc that inspire you
- Each speech can be 1 min minimum to 3.5 min maximum
- Students can use their own writings or borrow from their favourite author/speaker/inspiration.
- Materials/topics will also be provided.
Benefits of Speech Superstars
- Build Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Minimize shyness
- Overcome stage fright
- Improve speaking skills
- Learn about body language and eye contact
- Present/Perform in front of fellow students
- Learn to tell a story
- Have fun
General Rules and etiquette:
- Please be courteous and avoid calling, emailing or pming me at the last min (24hrs). It takes alot of work and logistics to organize classes and workshops, so if you waited till the last min to get organized then I’m sorry but I can’t help you. Be sure to read the emailed Vocal Euphoria Appointment confirmation and reminders for further instructions.
- Arrive 15 min prior to workshop. We will start on time
- Parents, guardian, family or friends accompanying students/children will be asked to wait outside to minimize distractions. (Unless the event is public ie. Master Class is $10 for guests)
- If you are running late, no need to blow up my phone. Just show up!
With your permission, Vocal Euphoria would like to take photos or videos of students speeches to post on the website or social media page. Students are also encouraged to take photos and videos of their own speech to use as a learning tool.
See Terms for more info
This event is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-negotiable
Ask about corporate team building workshops!