Public Speaking for Kids
- Click “Register Now” choose a workshop and book it
- Send fee via email money transfer or paypal to email@example.com
- Read entire emailed “appointment confirmation” (don’t forget to scroll down)
- Follow preparation instructions
- See you there!
Ages 9 to 15 – Beginner or Advanced
“Kids Say Stuff” is where kids perform speeches, presentations, poetry, monologues or spoken word in front of fellow students, in a warm and friendly environment. Whether beginner or advanced, each “Performing Student” will receive feedback from Pro Singer, TEDx Talks Speaker and Voice Coach – Carolyn T, on how to improve technique, performance and stage presence.
- Overcome stage fright
- Try out new techniques
- Learn from fellow students
- Perform in front of an audience
- Get feedback
- Improve your speaking skills
- Have fun!
How do I prepare?
1. Pick a 2-3 min speech presentation, poetry, monologue or spoken word etc.
2. Sign up for private one-on-one sessions to practice your material (recommended but not mandatory)
4. Arrive at workshop and Speak Like Nobody’s Watching!
Important things to know:
- This is for adults 19+
- Microphone will be provided
(microphone technique can be practiced in private sessions – just ask!)
Can I invite my friends or family to see me perform?
YES! Friends, family and “non-performing” students are welcome to audit (attend as an audience member) the Master for $10 each.
Do I need any experience?
Do I have to be perfect?
What to Bring?
- a good sense of humour
- your voice ?
Due to the number of attendees we no longer accept payment at the door
Ask about corporate team building workshops!
FYI – There will likely be someone shooting photos or video to be added to the website and social media. Students are encouraged to take photos and videos during the class as a learning tool. If you do not want to be in a photo or video please do not register OR come at your own risk.